Greetings unto the industrious populace of Skraeling Althing from Baron Shahid and Baroness Catherine.
Her Excellency Catherine had the pleasure of attending the Queen’s Prize Tourney. It was wonderful to see so many Skraels in attendance at a very successful A&S event. We had, by Her count, seventeen entrants from Our barony:
- The Honourable Lady Avelyn Wexcombe of Great Bedwyn – 10th C. Garb
- The Honourable Lord Laurenz Tonnemacher – Gambeson
- Lady Alienor la fileuse – Woven Scarf
- Lady Dubhessa Ni Uilliam – Russian Collar
- Lady Elsebeth Ffarberyn – Egg Tempura Painting
- Lady Emelote of Calais – 1560’s Child’s Outfit
- Lady Estienne De Nantes – Tablet Weaving
- Lady Gina Dragoni – Tablet Weaving
- Lady Ilsebet Jeghersche – Food
- Lord Joffr Rodso – Snaptjn Stone
- Lady Lerthan ingen Chormaicc maicc Morgaind – Redacted Dishes
- Lady Lydia – Harp Performance
- Lady Morag Taylor – 15th C Panel Chest
- Lady Pesha – Research Paper
- Alana the Quiet – Embroidered Boars
- Marguerite of Boldt Castle – Gingerbreade
- Saraphina of Caldrithig – Spinning
She was thrilled to be present to see The Honourable Lady Eluned verch Angor be placed on vigil for the Order of the Laurel. And congratulations to Lady Lucia de Enzinas for receiving her Award of Arms.
We look forward to seeing everyone at Practicum in February, which will host the vigil of The Honourable Lady Eluned verch Angor.
Shahid and Catherine
Baron and Baroness of Skraeling Althing